Today in the workshop we discussed what we hoped to get out of the course in small groups. Everyone had different backgrounds and varying goals that they hoped to achieve individually. Some of these goals more practical such as; setting up a blog for an interest in photography. While some of them more experimental, such as my own idea to just post whatever comes to my mind and interests me on a particular day.
We wrote a list of goals and challenges we could each face in the course. Here was my list.
- Maintain a healthy blog
- Learn some new skills
- Reflect on what i’ve read for class
- Help my creative process flourish
- Develop my online persona further
- Navigating and harnessing WordPress fully
- Updating blog consistently
- Staying relevant to my goals
- Finding an interesting subject matter for the blog